Cross Country Page
Please return all sweatshirts as soon as possible, clean and dry! Thank you.
Please contact the school office if you require information on results and league tables.
Click here for a blank results form and edit as required
Helen Ayotte, Helston Primary Sport Cluster Co-ordinator, has forwarded the following dairy dates for the Autumn Term:
- Tuesday 19th September 2017, at Mullion School - Cross Country League Race 1
- Tuesday 3rd October 2017, at Helston Community College - Cross Country League Race 2
- Tuesday 17th October 2017, at Porthleven School - Cross Country League Race 3
- Tuesday 31st October 2017, at St. Michael’s School- Cross Country League Race 4
- Tuesday 21st November 2017 - Cross Country Reserve Date
2nd May 2017
Congratulation all runners - Parc Eglos School are the cross country winners for the 8th successive year!
Charlie Simms came third overall for the year 5 boys, and for the year 3 girls Beth Pallet was 2nd and Hazel Long third. We had many children achieving their endurance medal for taking part in 5 out of the 6 races. Well done to everyone who took part.
8th March 2017
Nine children from years 4/5/6 took part in the County Cross Country Qualifier races held at Pool Academy on Wednesday 8th March. Charlie Simms and Joe Eddy have qualified for the County Finals at Newquay on 16th March. Will Perry narrowly missed out by a few places. Well done to all the children who raced.
Parc Eglos has won the trophy for Cross Country for the 7th year in a row. A wonderful achievement for all those who took part.